QMT Productions

Because real life is boring
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:16 am 
Member Lvl II
Member Lvl II

Death wrote:
There are hardly any posters, Raven is fine. I mean Darf doesn't fill any required role here, he just goes around derailing topics and flaming and threatening people and such. We would be in the same boat with Kid or RedDragon on staff lol. The majority of the stuff people would like moderated is done by a mod here.
I concur Raven is fine don't always concur with his action , but he still does a 10x better job than Darfius with very good manners on here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:48 pm 
Veteran Lvl II
Veteran Lvl II

Darfius wrote:
Also, cite *specific* examples of my "abuse of power" or give it up, kiddo.

sure i'll be happy to, how about you just deleted two of my posts, one was a double post so i can see you deleting it, but the other post should not of violated any rule you just decided to be a dick and delete it. i think that pretty much sums it up that your a [I have no skills in the English language] and abuse your authority here and should have none because your a prick like i pointed out earlier, hell you didnt even send a message explaining why you deleted it...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:08 am 
Postmaster Lvl IV
Postmaster Lvl IV

Pfft, he can do whatever he wants, this forum has no administrator.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:53 am 
Legend: Dwarven King

One was a double post and the other was thread necromancy. Read the rules and...keep bitching, I suppose, since this is the forum for it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:12 am 
Veteran Lvl II
Veteran Lvl II

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/thread_necromancy

who said the thread was out of discussion, you? its not locked and i was posting in it, not to mention i was responding to someone who just came back so technically thats were he left off, dick.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:47 am 
Postmaster Lvl IV
Postmaster Lvl IV

Quote:
Trolling and flaming - posting messages whose sole purpose is to start an argument or directly attack another forum member - shall not be permitted in any of the forums.

Yeah man, like, read the rules man. I don't think you really need to worry about trying to look useful. Nobody is gonna buy it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:34 pm 
Veteran Lvl IV
Veteran Lvl IV

In all my years here ive never seen Darfius do anything ingame or on the forums that would merit his removal. You cant honestly think you can remove a mod for having a different opinion than you? Is it your dislike of him as a person that should be the basis for his removal?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:43 pm 
Postmaster Lvl IV
Postmaster Lvl IV

No, it's more the flaming and fact that he doesn't really do [I insult you with vulgar words] anyways. Not that any of us actually expected him to get fired, he would probably have to burn a cross in front of Auk's house for that. Just seems like staff should be held to some standard. Like, if you go around flaming huge groups of people and plainly stating that your mission is to drive people off I think that is kind of a bad look for the site. Especially when you start having some success.

Or maybe we really are all cheating. What does warrant a mod's removal if breaking rules more than most other posters, intentionally driving people off just because they are against him ingame, doing an iffy job in general, and doing nothing for huge spans of time doesn't? I've never understood why on this forum when you become a staff member you are basically staff for life even if you don't use the site unless you are caught red handed cheating and a bunch of people bitch for a long period of time.

Then I check the mod team and realize that sol is still on staff. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:54 pm 
Veteran Lvl IV
Veteran Lvl IV
Legend: Righteous Fury

Quote:
Then I check the mod team and realize that sol is still on staff. :lol:

wow never noticed that....although he is still in the Hall of Fame and the last rule of the HOF is this

Quote:
* Members of the Hall of Fame will be removed if they have been found to be cheating.

but it has nothing to do with Darfius, so stop beating a non existence dead horse.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Matthew 7, 3-5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:14 pm 
Postmaster Lvl IV
Postmaster Lvl IV

I think it's pretty relevant, since nobody runs this forum, but apparently a few of you and Q himself don't think it's a big deal that you have staff running around accusing people of cheating and flaming so oh well. It's been illuminating if nothing else. At this point it's just pointing out the fact that this website has 0 leadership. The recruiting for this site has already been stopped anyways, you got like 4, do what you will with them. :P

At least now I know what constitutes acceptable forum behavior. Says a lot about how unsuccessful this forum is.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:49 pm 
Veteran Lvl II
Veteran Lvl II

how is this piece of [I insult you with vulgar words] even a moderator ? he has got to be the biggest douche bag to ever moderate an online forum, doesnt even have the common courtesy to respond to someones message. lets his buddies talk all the [I insult you with vulgar words] they want then locks the topic before you can respond, instead of doing something like deleting all the trash posts his friends make. he has one set of rules for his friends one set of rules for everyone else. after i ass [I no use intelligent words] sevz empire/multies (and you can bet on that sevz) im done with this [I insult you with vulgar words] hole and wont be back. run off the real players and let the multies run rampant, go [I no use intelligent words] yourself doofius.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:24 pm 
Member Lvl II
Member Lvl II

Thank you Quietust for reading my message and doing nothing :roll: